Element Of Summer Element Of Summer

Great :D

Wow this song is amazing, more rave/trance should be like this, you know, with a good tune and all...

Kudos

MelodicMich responds:

Thanks!:D

raveless raveless

Very Well Composed.

Hmmm, not bad I'm guessing this version isn't supposed to have a kick but you should make one with... Good song 9/10 (10/10 with kick). Ok so I have a new song as well lol just go to my audio sub's it's under "Seriously?"

OMG Friggin DnB OMG Friggin DnB

Nice :)

Love your trippin random style man. Keep it fresh :P

Sytze responds:

I'm a contrast to those repetitititive trancers here on NG
(lol what am I saying)
However, there are some trancers who create original, varying tracks

[DJ-G] L'éruption Du Volcan(F) [DJ-G] L'éruption Du Volcan(F)

GoodGood

Haha! I'm back i the 90's, techno style lol. Needs a little editing further down the song (less is more!) but generally a banging tune ;)

DJ-Galax responds:

Alright, thanks for the comment!

Fun Thing Lolz Fun Thing Lolz

GoodGood

Not bad, not sure what it could be used for. Maybe a vid or something? No technical or melody issues so it's all thumbs up ;)

Jakisdead responds:

Thanks man :]
Yeah I have no idea what it would be useful for XD

Techno Sky Techno Sky

Nice

Great work. I love it when I get to hear something like this because I know alot of time and effort went into it. I KNOW THAT BEAT hahaha, I used it in one of my old songs anyways it's perfect for the song. Electronic drum kit all the way man!

btriangle responds:

Haha yeah, It came with the loops in logic. I wasn't so good with making beat back then, now i do all of my own. Thanks for the review :D

8-bit Storm 8-bit Storm

Great Work

Really like you're style. It's a very cloudy piece but done with some real solid compilation. Nothing bad to say...